We have two types of membership. First, there's full membership.
To qualify for full membership in the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia, you must have at least 10 years of service in broadcasting, communications or related fields. None of these years is required to be in the Philadelphia market.
To qualify for associate membership in the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia, you are required to have at least one year (and less than ten years) experience in broadcasting, communications or related fields. None of this time is required to be in the Philadelphia market.
In order to keep costs down, all memberships will be billed for the next year's due in May (due at the end of June). However, you always get a full year of membership no matter when you join. So you never have to worry about when to join. Join anytime!
Our members are innovators in their field. Are you an innovator? There's always new areas of broadcasting to pioneer or innovate. Internet broadcasting, station websites and transmission of broadcast material via broadband and videophone are just a few of the arenas for today's pioneers and innovators. Broadcast Pioneers; it doesn't mean old, it signifies innovation regardless of age. Dues are $48 per year. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
Membership benefits include:
- Networking Opportunities. Meet new friends and renew old acquaintances at Broadcast Pioneers events
- a chance to attend any or all of our 9 monthly luncheons (none in July, August or November)
- an opportunity to be with us in November for our annual banquet (Person of the Year/Hall of Fame Dinner). Members get a discount when purchasing tickets. Members can an opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the general public.
- a summertime event, usually a tour of a broadcast related facility
- 12 issues of our monthly electronic newsletter. Non-members can't see the newsletter for the first 30 days.
- our annual membership directory (when published) which includes historical broadcast photos
- your chance to be part of the largest organization of our type anywhere on the planet
Use the .pdf versions of our application. We have two versions of the application. The first is for those of you who wish to download the form and fill it in by hand. Right click here!
The second version of our application allows you to fill in the form, save it and print it out for mailing. It is here! Currently, we only accept applications by US mail.
© 2013, Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia
All Rights Reserved
The e-mail address of the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia is email@example.com